Chance to Win a $200 Whole Foods Gift Certificate & More, Courtesy Mitsubishi i
The good folks over at Mitsubishi i are sponsoring a cool giveaway for Planetsave readers. You have a chance to win:
- a $200 Whole Foods Gift Certificate,
- some Flip & Tumble Reusable Bags, and
- a Pure Balance Water Bottle.
Before telling how you can enter to win this prize package, however, let me tell you a few things about the Mitsubishi i that might surprise you….
If you’re not familiar with the Mitsubishi i (or i-MiEV), it’s a new electric vehicle (EV) with a tremendous MPGe rating and a surprisingly affordable price tag. Here are some of its key details and awards:
- 112 combined MPGe!
- EPA’s fuel economy leader / most efficient car in production
- 100% electric
- ‘The Greenest Vehicle of 2012′, according to the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
- net MSRP* after the federal tax credit = $21,625 for the standard ES model (note that state and city EV tax credits may also be available to you, and note that you’d save some serious cash in operation costs driving this vehicle compared to a conventional gasoline-powered vehicle)
- net MSRP* after the federal tax credit = $23,625 for the SE version
Whole Foods / Mitsubishi i Giveaway
Now, the part you’ve been waiting for: how do you enter the giveaway?
To enter, just do the following two things:
- Drop a comment on the post telling us what you think is most awesome about the i-MiEV, or even why you might be buying one!
- Share this post via at least one social media network (i.e. on Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
The giveaway will close at 11:59pm on June 13, and I will randomly pick and announce the winner on June 14.
*Includes federal tax credit of up to $7500. Retail MSRP of ES starts $29,125 and SE starts at $31,125
Full disclosure: Planetsave gets nothing from this post/giveaway other than the opportunity to have one of our readers win the prize package above, and the opportunity to promote perhaps the greenest car on the road.
Keep up to date with all the most interesting green news on the planet by subscribing to our (free) Planetsave newsletter.