Ha, genius (if not a bit depressing and scary at the same time):
A short text summary (for you reading types) and afterthoughts from Jeremy Bloom at sister site Red, Green, and Blue:
Joss Whedon has just the ticket: Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.
In a very silly (but telling) new video, the meister of the supernatural who brought us The Avengers and The Cabin in the Woods — as well as TV hits Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly — lays out his compelling case:
- Mitt Romney is a very different candidate, one with the vision and determination to cut through business as usual politics and finally put this country back on the path to zombie apocalypse.
- Romney is ready to make the deep rollbacks to health care, education, social services, and reproductive rights that will guarantee poverty, unemployment, overpopulation, disease, rioting — all crucial elements in creating a nightmare zombie wasteland.
- But it’s his commitment to ungoverned corporate privilege that will nosedive this economy into true insolvency and chaos. The kind of chaos you can’t buy back: Money is only so much paper to the undead.
- The 1 percent will no longer be the very rich — it will be the very fast.
- He’s not afraid to face a ravaging, grasping hoard of subhumans because that’s how he sees poor people already.
- Lets all embrace the future. Stop pretending we care about each other, and start hoarding canned goods. Because if Mitt takes office, sooner or later the zombies will come for all of us.
Food for thought… as it were… Will thousands of 47-percenters soon by shambling through the sold-off shell of the American economy, murmering “Bains…. BAINS!!!”? Watch the video, share it with your friends… and please do VOTE.
What do you think? Does Romney now have your vote?