I’ve been involved in environmental activism in one form or another since I was a teenager. It’s what I studied for my bachelor’s degree and I always seem to come back to it in every field of work I engage in.
One of the biggest struggles for an activist such as me (and perhaps you) is keeping a balance. Not getting overworked, overwhelmed, or putting too much on my (your?) own shoulders.
So, I come back to the issue of a sustainable lifestyle from time to time.
Now, I’m also very interested in creating more videos on important topics related to my work. I decided to start out with a video on this topic. Hopefully, the videos will get better and better (be more humorous or catchy) as I make more, but I thought this one was good enough to publish and share (hope so):
The photos credits are as follows:
- Treehugger: Some rights reserved by just.Luc
- Thumbs up via shutterstock
- Wind turbines & solar panels: Some rights reserved by David Reeves
- Bicing bike-sharing station: Some rights reserved by Albert78000
- Stressed out lady via shutterstock
- Japanese Macque: Some rights reserved by Masashi Mochida
- Hand in face via shutterstock
- Hands up via shutterstock
- Disappointed man via shutterstock
- Balancing boy: Some rights reserved by Jim Purbrick
- Balancing gymnast: Some rights reserved by SeeMidTN.com (aka Brent)
- Earth: Some rights reserved by NASA Goddard Photo and Video
- Universe: Some rights reserved by NASA Goddard Photo and Video