Here’s a great video of DC’s highly successful bike-sharing program by the talented filmmakers at Streetfilms (love those guys and girls). We just got a bike-sharing program in Wroclaw, and I’m loving it, though it does have a couple problems still.
After this DC bike-sharing video, you can check out my ‘daily’ roundup of top green living stories from around the internet.
- Are food prices approaching a violent tipping point?
- Urban Farming – A Variety of Approaches
- Sustainability 101: How To Start Foraging For Food
- Eight-Wheels All-Electric Bus Tested in Japan, Not Ready for Public Roads…Yet
- Earthquakes: one more reason to ride your bike
- Rapid Response Grant supports Bicycle Transportation Alliance’s progress in bike share campaign
- Cities in Europe for Cyclists: Paris vs Berlin
- Airport ‘Bicycle Shuttle’ In Rio De Janeiro (Video)
- Cycling etiquette: to draft or not to draft?
- Electric Bikes Put a Charge into Commuting
- TOD Booms in California
- Mag-Lev Project Meets Approval in Japan
- I-GO Car Sharing: Mobility as Social Enterprise
- Britain Launches World’s First National EV Charging Network
- Could YOU Drive an EV? – Part I: EV Profiler
- Why We Should Democratize the Electricity System (Part 1)
- Wind Uprising DVD Giveaway Winner (+Top Wind Power News)
- Clean Solar Energy Offers Promising Small Business Opportunities
- One Step Closer to Clean Kinetic Energy for Your iPAD
- Hybrid Capacitors Provide Long-lasting Energy to LED Lights
- Solar Power Intro & 3 Key Solar Power Points (+ Top Solar Power News)
- New Natural Skincare Line from Joanna Vargas
- Fab Fabrics: Fall/Winter Line from ten14 organic textiles
- FTC Green Guide & Marketing: Greenwashing or Truth in Advertising?