One of the most energy-efficient ways to stay warm on those cool nights is to take a hottie to bed. A hottie uses less energy than an electric blanket or a space heater, and a hottie can help you keep your body hot and your thermostat down.
Ok, by now you are asking yourself were can I get me a hottie. It may not be as hard to find one as you think! A hottie, by the way, is New Zealand-style slang for a hot water bottle.
- Is Energy Efficiency Really Good? (A Look at the “Rebound Effect”)
- Delving Further into the Rebound Effect
- Cheap and Easy Ways to Make Your Home more Energy Efficient – Leaking
- Cheap and Easy Ways to Make Your Home more Energy Efficient – Bulbs
- Find Energy-Efficiency Rebates & Other Incentives in Seconds (& Compare Your Energy Usage with Your Neighbors’)
Photo via Brandon Christopher Warren