Here’s some quick links for you this fine Thursday morning…
• Farmer wrecks three cop cars and evades capture for five hours after attacking with a muck spreader. He was mad they were trying to confiscate his tractor.
• Nice job humanity- the Yangtze river dolphin is extinct.
• Is this a surprise to anyone? Kids in Saudi Arabia aren’t getting much information about Global Warming in school.
• 20% of Australian kids are fat on their first day of school.
• Toyota is delaying the launch of new high-mileage hybrids for a year or two due to safety concerns.
• Green Myth-Busting: Occam’s Razor, or the idea that our current climate change is part of a natural cycle.