Here on Planetsave we have reported a lot lately on Monsanto and its corporate corruption. Now it seems that Monsanto has drawn the attention of the hacker group Anonymous.
Recently, Anonymous made a video sending a message to Monsanto over its GMO products and corporate tyranny. Its message to Monsanto is simple — watch it below:
To get its message across to Monsanto Anonymous shut down its website in a matter of minutes. Watch this video below, on how easily they did it.
In another related incident, Anonymous is reported to have hacked Monsanto’s site and it released the names, addresses, emails and phone numbers of over 2,500 Monsanto employees and affiliates.
Should Monsanto be worried about the threat of Anonymous? After watching these videos, I think so.
- Monsanto Official Beaten by Farmers over Failed GMO Cotton Seeds in India
- Hungary Destroys All Monsanto GMO Maize Fields
- Monsanto’s Roundup Really DOES Cause Birth Defects, New Report Finds
- Mexico Backs Off Anti-GMO Stance, Approves Monsanto Pilot Project
- Genetically Modified Foods Causing Animal Miscarriages, but Who Cares?
Photo Credit: wikimedia commons