Following up on my post this morning on 350.org’s “The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Doesn’t Speak for Me” campaign, here’s an excellent infographic 350.org put together on the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Enjoy.
You have to love this quote from one of Bill McKibben’s recent articles on these topics: “If you’re trying to figure out the future, study the U.S. Chamber — and go as fast as you can in the opposite direction.” Good advice.
- Government Shutdown 2011: See How Much Republican Politicians Are Willing to Screw the U.S.?
- Money Pollution: How the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Tries to Screw the U.S. (coming tomorrow)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Doesn’t Speak for Me — How About You?
- Huge Environmental Organizations Merge (350.org & 1Sky) — My Thoughts
- Funny Dancing Video & Insightful Commentary
Infographic via 350.org
I'm the director of CleanTechnica, the most popular clean energy website in the world, and Planetsave, a leading green and science news site. I've been covering green news of various sorts since 2008, and I've been especially focused on solar energy, electric vehicles, bicycling, and wind energy for the past few years. You can also find my work on Scientific American, Reuters, Think Progress, GE's ecomagination site, several sites in the Important Media network, & many other places. To connect on some of your favorite social networks, go to zacharyshahan.com or click on some of the links below.